Fuel and Boating
Learn how to handle gasoline and diesel fuel safely and to respect its lethal potential. Learn how evaluate fuel consumption to avoid running out of fuel, and how to care for your fuel system.
- Practice environmentally safe fueling
- Control and prevent "oily waste" discharge
- Know the differences between gasoline and diesel engines
- Understanding torque, horsepower, transmissions and propeller issues
- Measure and predict fuel performance
- Employ special "rules of thumb"
- Calculate range and distance
- Recognize fuel problems