If you live in the border states, you can cross international borders and visit our neighbors to the north or south. But what do you need to know? This seminar explains the immigration and customs process and the programs that enable boaters to easily cross into Canada, Mexico, or the Bahamas. Be prepared by having the correct documents; we can help you get there. Each student receives a full-color Student Guide especially written for the seminar.
- Understand the immigration and customs process
- Prepare and carry the correct documents for your crossing
- Who are and how to contact the proper authorities
- Timelines for the entry and departure process
- What can't be carried across the borders