In-Person Boating Courses
Dive Deep With Courses
Beginner, intermediate or advanced — whatever your skill level, our in-depth boating education courses will boost your knowledge and confidence on the water.
- America’s Boating Course gives you the basics you need to get out on the water safely, and it meets most states boating education requirements. Now available in Spanish.
- Seamanship builds your competence and confidence on the water with an in-depth look at the practical boating skills.
- Piloting and Advanced Piloting give you the skills you need to get where you’re going using charts and marine electronics as well as a knowledge of winds, currents and tides.
- Junior Navigation and Navigation, a must for oceangoing captains, teach you about planning and monitoring your voyage using modern marine electronics and how celestial observations can help you estimate your vessel’s position with confidence.
- Cruising and Cruise Planning
- Engine Maintenance
- Marine Electronics
– Marine Electrical Systems
– Marine Communications Systems
– Electronic Navigation
In-depth, real world skills to boost your boating confidence
Varies; members get a discount