Don't let bad weather ruin your day! Learn to forecast and anticipate the weather. Understand meteorological systems, how weather is created, and signs of impending poor or dangerous weather.
https://americasboatingclub.org/75e50520-b80f-4b62-be91-e2415e03e836" alt="Weather Course Cover" width="107" height="141" />What's included?
- How weather systems form, behave and move
- Where to get weather reports and forecasts on the internet
- Using full-color photographs and drawings to understand the weather in the United States
- Using Daily Weather Maps - learning aids with a complete explanation of map symbols designed to develop weather map reading and analysis skills
- Understanding NOAA's Sky Watcher Chart - a reference to assist in identifying cloud types
This in-depth course is designed to be conducted over ten two-hour sessions, including time for review and the multiple-choice closed book exam.